[gptalk] Re: Offline Files for redirected folders sync issues

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:37:14 -0700

Matt-

The auto-reconnect should happen on its own if the client isn't detecting a
slow-link. I agree that its not perfect however. Maybe you should try
lowering the slow link threshold and see if that helps. As for 3rd party
alternatives, someone on another list recommended this MS utility the other
day, but I've not used it:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/prophoto/synctoy
.mspx

Darren