[gptalk] Office Modification?

  • From: Shane Williford <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:57:41 -0500

Hi All...
I was wanting to know if anyone has successfully disabled Autopreview and/or
the Reading Pane in Outlook via Group Policy and how you did so. I didn't see
specific policies for this in the Office Resource Kit or the Office 2K3 ADM
Template. Any info is as always greatly appreciated.

Notice: The information transmitted in this e-mail may contain confidential
and/ or legally privileged information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. Review, use, disclosure, distribution, or forwarding
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liabilities.
Statements and opinion expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
Mazuma Credit Union. All e-mail communications through Mazuma's corporate email
system are subject to archiving and review by someone other than the recipient.
immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message from
any computer or network system.