[gptalk] Office GPO

  • From: "minesh pandya" <minesh.pandya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 08:51:27 +0100

Hi,
I have an urgent issue - A MS Office XP SP3 GPO was SYSVOL entry was deleted
- after restoring the folder the application started being removed from
users machines, therefore I went into the policy and selected 'Redeploy
Application'.

The application is installing on all machines - but now when it comes down
the components Word - Excel And Powerpoint are not included and we manually
have to go into tappwiz change/modify the install and select the components
to run from the machine.

I have set a deny on a machine and the app removes sucessfully and when
enabling the GPo for thihs PC it installs correctly.

Does anyone know why the components in the office install arent applying?

--
Regards

Minesh Pandya