[gptalk] Re: New GP goodies

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:10:17 -0800

Well, its not really a list per se. It was just some of the GP MVPs emailing
the product team J. We have monthly meetings with the product team and they
tell us stuff, which often prompts a flurry of emails, like in this case.

From: darren@xxxxxxxxxx
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:37:33 -0800

My understanding is that they will be available soon. This question was
asking on the GP MVP list and the product team's response was "soon". If you
have a connect.microsoft.com account you can get them now, though its not
clear to me that they are RTM.

Darren