[gptalk] Re: New Dells Not Installing Software

  • From: "Steve Evans" <scevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:33:27 -0700

Not that this proves that it works properly, is supported, etc.  But we've
built ~25 terminal servers over the last 2 years with 90% of its software
being deployed via GPO (oracle client, office, adobe reader, etc) and
everything works just fine.

We love it because once we have the base OS installed we can have a new TS
up and running in less than 30 minutes.

Steve Evans