[gptalk] Re: New Dells Not Installing Software

  • From: Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:02:50 -0800

I did see the event in the userenv.log but it simply reiterated the event log
error. The reg file *may* do something but it also has a lot of stuff that is
likely unrelated to this, like changing the background refresh interval
(GroupPolicyRefreshTime) enabling Loopback (UserPolicyMode) and modifying the
slow link threshold. I don't think that will do anything in this case.