[gptalk] Re: New Dells Not Installing Software

  • From: "Salandra, Justin A." <jasalandra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:56:59 -0400

Have you tried to re-deploy the software in the GPO?  We had an issue
where we updated the Software Distribution Point with a patch and forgot
to re-deploy the application within the policy causing it to not install
on new machines.

Justin A. Salandra
MCSE Windows 2000 & 2003
Network and Technology Services Manager