[gptalk] Re: New Dells Not Installing Software

  • From: "Salandra, Justin A." <jasalandra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:18:17 -0400

Have you tried to disable DHCP Media Sense if the cards are gigabit
cards?  If the NIC Card is a Gigabit NIC Card then you need to Disable
DHCP Media Sense (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/239924)

Or you could try to install this fix.  Go to
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/840669 and install the proper fix for
that operating system

Justin A. Salandra
MCSE Windows 2000 & 2003