[gptalk] Re: New Dells Not Installing Software

  • From: Steven <usersend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 23:59:04 -0400

Steve,

This is just a thought, but are you using certificates at all? Do you see
error #15 in the log? I have also seen this where there where DNS issues. I
ended up doing the same thing, removing and re-joining to no avail. I
flushed the DNS cache and re-registered, that stopped the error. You say
that you only get this a boot though, you are not using IPsec or any
filtering all are you?

On 5/10/07, Steve Evans <scevans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I forced it to 100/full (I can't force it to 1gb, only auto, 100full,
100half, 10full, 10half).  Same problem.

Steve Evans