[gptalk] Re: Nessus Compliance Checks for GPO ?

  • From: "Deepak J. Mathew" <deepakm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:18:02 -0500

Yeah there is a tool that allows you to convert an GPO's .inf security
template to a nessus .audit file to create a s a gold base security to
compare other servers with.  The results will provide the delta and
pass/fail compared to the gold base security that was used..  Know of any
alternative?

Deepak J. Mathew

Systems Manager - Administrative Systems

Rice University

(t) 713-348-4328