[gptalk] Re: Need help on rollout logon batch script

  • From: Acchuthan Ramachandran <acchuthan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 23:17:17 +0800 (CST)

HI! i am copying the files from network share drive which all the users have
access to read & write..

  i am running this throuh batch script in \\domain\sysvol\domain\scripts

  copy \\domain\sysvol\domain\scripts %SystemRoot%\picture.jpg
  copy \\domain\sysvol\domain\scripts %SystemRoot%\screen.scr

REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V Wallpaper /T REG_SZ /F /D
"%SystemRoot%\picture.bmp"
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V WallpaperStyle /T REG_SZ /F /D 2
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V TileWallpaper /T REG_SZ /F /D 0
%SystemRoot%\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE user32.dll, UpdatePerUserSystemParameters

  how to set the paramaters for screensaver .

  users in the network are restricted users, how to copy those file to their
system root....

  Cheers
  Acchu

"Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
        Where are you copying the file(s) from? It needs to be a location that
either ?Authenticated Users? or ?Domain Computers? has at least read access to.

  Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com