[gptalk] Re: Need help on rollout logon batch script

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:41:32 -0500

Where are you copying the file(s) from? It needs to be a location that
either "Authenticated Users" or "Domain Computers" has at least read
access to.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>