[gptalk] Need help on rollout logon batch script

  • From: Acchuthan Ramachandran <acchuthan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:35:51 +0800 (CST)

Hi! All,

    i need a help on rollout the batch file in logon script, i have created a
bacth script to change the default wall paper and screen saver, But the users
are normal users, so when the script cant copy the file to the system root
folder. I want this to be done and dont let the users to changet the wall paper
or screen saver. could anyone help me on this

   here is the script i have did

  copy \\pdc\screen\picture.bmp %SystemRoot%\picture.bmp
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V Wallpaper /T REG_SZ /F /D
"%SystemRoot%\picture.bmp"
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V WallpaperStyle /T REG_SZ /F /D 2
REG ADD "HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop" /V TileWallpaper /T REG_SZ /F /D 0
%SystemRoot%\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE user32.dll, UpdatePerUserSystemParameters

  Thanks for the help

  Cheers
  Acchuthan

  New Email names for you!