[gptalk] Re: My Documents folder redirection

  • From: "Cruz, Jerome L" <jerome.l.cruz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:56:23 -0800

:)

Jerry

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nelson, Jamie
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 8:40 AM
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Re: My Documents folder redirection

Or you could just append ".old" or something similar to name of the existing
folder. That should have the same effect as copying it elsewhere and you won't
lose track of where you copied the original files to.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon Energy
Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com<http://www.dvn.com/>