[gptalk] Re: My Documents folder redirection

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:39:47 -0600

Or you could just append ".old" or something similar to name of the
existing folder. That should have the same effect as copying it
elsewhere and you won't lose track of where you copied the original
files to.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>