[gptalk] Re: My Appreciation

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:48:43 -0700

Jamie and everyone-

Thanks for that and thanks to everyone for participating (and lurking). I
also learn a lot about what people are up to, which I find incredibly
useful. GPOGUY has been up and running now for 3 years and this list for
almost as long.

A few fun facts-- as of right now we have 302 people subscribed to the
list-literally from all over the world. GPOGUY.COM gets about 2000 visitors
a day, which is pretty good activity overall. The name "gptalk" is actually
the name of Microsoft's internal Group Policy mailing list-which "inspired"
my naming of this list.

Thanks again to everyone on the list and keep up the great participation!

Darren