[gptalk] Re: Must run GPUpdate manually on some machines

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:38:42 -0400

Also, ensure that "always wait for network at startup" is enabled.  And, note
on XP machines, 2 reboots are sometimes require.

Doug Delaney
GM Desktop Engineering
Global Client Engineering GM
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx

Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.