[gptalk] Re: Mixed region & langauge settings - Central Store structure

  • From: "Carol M. Chisholm" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:54:04 +0200

I have English Windows and English UK time, date and numbers.
I only want Swiss French for the keyboard and location.

Ideally I want to set this up using my Group Policy. We get an initial Vista
build from our head office which is all US-EN, and I want the machines to pick
up our local config when I join them to the domain.