[gptalk] Re: Missing GPO's in Sysvol

  • From: "minesh pandya" <minesh.pandya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:37:49 +0100

I have got two logs which are curious as they repeat every couple of days on
one of the DC's...

Event Type:    Information
Event Source:    NtFrs
Event Category:    None
Event ID:    13501
Date:        03/06/2008
Time:        18:42:24
User:        N/A
Computer:    SELENE
The File Replication Service is starting.

Event Type:    Information
Event Source:    NtFrs
Event Category:    None
Event ID:    13516
Date:        03/06/2008
Time:        18:42:26
User:        N/A
Computer:    SELENE
The File Replication Service is no longer preventing the computer SELENE
from becoming a domain controller. The system volume has been successfully
initialized and the Netlogon service has been notified that the system
volume is now ready to be shared as SYSVOL.

Type "net share" to check for the SYSVOL share.

--
Regards

Minesh Pandya