[gptalk] Re: Missing GPO Settings Administrative Templates

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:59:23 -0700

That seems strange that the PDC's file are wrong. So, you double-checked the
size of the files on both the PDC and the second DC? Where are you editing
these GPOs from? Are you editing them from an XP workstation? If so, then
just for the sake of being thorough, take a look at the ADM files in
c:\windows\inf on that machine and see if they are truncated.

  _____