[gptalk] Re: Missing GPO Settings Administrative Templates

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:32:33 -0700

Enrico-
Double check that the ADM files stored in SYSVOL are really of the correct
size. For example, on the PDC emulator, go into SYSVOL\Policies\<GUID of
GPO>\ADM and look the ADM files there. Compare their size to a known good
copy of the ADMs to ensure they have not been truncated or otherwise edited.
One good test might be to create a new GPO from your usual GP Editing
workstation and see if all of the correct ADM settings are present.