[gptalk] Re: Missing GPO Settings Administrative Templates

  • From: linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:58:41 +0200

Thank Darren

I verify and the View, Filtering, "Only show configured policy settings"
is not checked.

Have you other suggestions?

Enrico

"Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/09/2006 17.21
Please respond to
gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[gptalk] Re: Missing GPO Settings Administrative Templates

Enrico-
Is it possible that the GP Editor is set to only show configured policies?
Under the GP Editor menu, check that  View, Filtering, "Only show
configured policy settings" is not checked.

Darren