[gptalk] Re: Migration Table Question

  • From: Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:42:14 -0800

Well, I haven't spent a lot of time with Migration tables in a while, but when
I was thinking about this, I thought that it would make more sense to have one
table for a given source-target domain combination and just use that for any
GPOs that were migrated between those sources and targets. Otherwise you end up
re-creating a lot of duplicate information if you do it more granularly than
that.

Darren