[gptalk] Re: Merging actual applied settings of different policies into one policy.

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:11:07 -0800

Ah, right--no you can't do that either :). The export of that report is just
HTML or XML and doesn't import back into a GPO. What you're after is
effectively what I described, which is that you want to merge multiple GPOs'
settings into a single one, for which there is no solution short of coding
it yourself (and its not trivial).

Van: Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: donderdag, maart 1, 2007 11:28 pm
Onderwerp: [gptalk] Re: Merging actual applied settings of different