[gptalk] Re: Merging actual applied settings of different policies into one policy.

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:28:20 -0800

Victor-

If you need to merge settings from, let's say, two sets of Administrative
Template policies, then there is no way to do that without lots of
programming.  If you want to take, say, IE maintenance policy from one GPO
and put it into another one, then that is a little more do-able. Let me know
which your situation is.

Darren