[gptalk] Re: Manipulating the TCP Stack with Group Policy

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:57:47 -0500

Your best bet is to use a registry snapshot. There is a free one I use
all the time called RegShot that works pretty well. You take
before/after snapshots of the registry and it calculates what actually
changed for you.

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon
Energy | Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>