[gptalk] Re: MS-supplied templates seem to disappear after new custom template added

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:29:48 -0700

This happens because, in your custom ADM, you have probably used Category
tags that are the same as the MS ones in the default templates. When you do
that, you basically overwrite the MS ones. If you look at my gpolog.adm,
you'll see how I got around this and was able to embed my logging template
within the existing MS categories by using a different Category tag than
system.adm, but using the same string.