[gptalk] Re: MMC Users & Computers snap in

  • From: Thorbjörn Sjövold <thorbjorn.sjovold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:12:30 +0200

You'll also find Adminpak.msi directly on your servers:

%windir%\System32\adminpak.msi for x86 servers

%windir%\SysWOW64\adminpak.msi for x64 servers (since there is no 64 bit
version of adminpak)

HTH,

Thorbjörn Sjövold

Special Operations Software

www.specopssoft.com <http://www.specopssoft.com>

thorbjorn.sjovold a t specopssoft.com

Download our free tool for remote Gpupdate with graphical reporting,
http://www.specopssoft.com/products/specopsgpupdate/
<http://www.specopssoft.com/products/specopsgpupdate/>