[gptalk] MMC Users & Computers & Vista

  • From: "Dowdle, Ian" <I.J.Dowdle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:32:20 +0100

Having upgraded my workstation to Vista in order to manage other Vista
workstations with GP Objects I now find that AD Users & Computers does not work
with Vista. Does anyone know how to manage users and computers whilst running
Vista?

Regards,

Ian Dowdle

PC Operations Manager

School of Computing

University of Teesside

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.