[gptalk] Re: Lost MSI

  • From: "Florian Frommherz" <florian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:44:58 +0100

Howdie!

They're in a hidden folder in %systemroot%\Installer - you might not see it
in the UI, so typing the path into the address bar of explorer will help.
The files are not named in their original way, afaik in a
five-alphanumeric-shortened way, I'd need to check that now.

One of those files is your MSI - you just have to find out which one. That
can be sort of a pain in the rectum on a machine with lots of packages
installed. But better than nothing...

Cheers,

Florian