[gptalk] Re: Loopback Terminal Services policy

  • From: Alex Curtis <alexjcurtis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 15:54:51 +0100

The other existing gpo's against that same OU set the time server, set the ie home page, and define windows updates.  I have setup a group containing users that have been granted access to the TS servers, set to read and apply the policy.  In addition the servers have been added to read and apply the policy.

Regards,

Alex.

Nelson, Jamie wrote:

What is your security filtering set to right now? It should be “Authenticated Users” by default, which is fine for both users and computers.

Since you have your loopback merging policies you might have some other policy overriding what you expect a setting to be. I suggest you run the GP Results Wizard (from the GPMC console) and make sure this isn’t the case.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 | http://www.dvn.com