[gptalk] Re: Logoff Users after office with Winexit.scr

  • From: Pankaj Bhakta <bhakta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:12:53 +1000 (EST)

Dear Alan & Jamie,

I am yet to lay my hands on the Group Policy Preference but seeing the
amount of new feature set available, I am lured to play around very

Apparently it seems that with Group Policy it will be difficult to acheive what
I wanted.

Many thanks for your suggestion.

Shall get back with GPP questions very soon.