[gptalk] Re: Login Time Issues

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:04:04 -0400

I would suspect the GPO with the most "scripts" (startup and/or logon) first,
as they add delays, especially if sysvol is being referred elsewhere, and if
there are WMI filters in place they take a long time (relatively speaking) to
evaluate to false.  We have had issue like this when referrals for sysvol or
DFS are going "anywhere" instead of here.

Doug Delaney
EDS - Integration Engineering-GM
GM Desktop Engineering
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Cell: 248-210-4973
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx
Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.