[gptalk] Re: Login Banner cut off

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:29:09 +0000

I read (sorry I thought I had bookmark the link but I didn't) that there is a
know issue if you edit policy from windows 2000 or XP that sets the maxlen to
512 and truncated the banner at 511.

I know there is a problem were commas are decoded as carriage returns as while.

links that might help
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823146
http://www.gpanswers.com/faq/?id=6
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=842933