[gptalk] Local Admin Prvilege...

  • From: "Deepu" <yoursfren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 23 Sep 2008 06:14:41 -0000

Hi Everyone...

I have a particular requirement. One of my software needs local admin privilege to run. Now if i'll make the domain users, member of local admin they will be able to play with the system. i.e they will be able to install/de-install programs with ease which i dont want.

So, is there any way where i can allow that particular software to run as local admin, without giving the local admin right to the domain users...

Your suggestion/solution is highly welcome...

Thanks...