[gptalk] Re: Kerberos Token size on a Macintosh

  • From: Sylvain <gpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:40:27 +0200

that's the same problem, a lot of groups in others ..... .-(

the only problem is that I allready told all my collegue, especially the Security Team ... but in large organisation, it's difficult to make the things moving fast !! :-(

Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF wrote:
I've had token size issues before in our environment, but never dealing
with Macs before. It stemmed from how we had delegated control of our AD
structure (i.e. nesting groups inside of other groups many levels deep).

What problems are you having that you believe to be a result of token
size?

//signed//
Jamie R Nelson
Systems Engineer