[gptalk] Re: KB888254: Folder Redirection and Internet Explorer Maintenance

  • From: "Blackshaw, Dave" <Dave.Blackshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:52:51 +0100

Bob,

It's my experience that the hotfix is not the entire solution and I
never recommend it.

In my current company, we have successfully managed to get both working
concurrently if we don't try Application Data redirection, but even that
isn't 100% proven.

I always script the IE settings instead and just do folder redirection
with GPO.  I'm more than willing to provide any assistance with a
VBScript.

Dave Blackshaw