[gptalk] Re: Internet Explorer Security zone nightmare

Keep in mind that if you're setting Site to Zone Assignment in Admin.
Templates, one of the side effects is that those are locked down to users.
IE Maintenance based zone security won't do that but has its own issues!

From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 2:09 PM
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Re: Internet Explorer Security zone nightmare

Let me add, i have tried most newsgroups suggesstions, but no luck.....i
tried

http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=101
<http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=101&threadID=204752&me
ssageID=2128051> &threadID=204752&messageID=2128051

i tried

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/networkfile.htm

and so far, nothing

  _____