[gptalk] Re: Internet Explorer - Program / Manage Add-Ons / Active X controls via policy

  • From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:57:50 +0000

On the workstation are you getting 1702s in event viewer? Have you tried
deleting the group policy cache c:\windows\security\templates\policies? I had a
workstation that appeared to be getting policy correctly but the setting was no
showing up. Once I deleted the workstations cached policies and ran gpudate
/force the settings appeared in RSOP.
Hope this helps.

Take Care and Have Fun --john

From: "Craig Judd" <Craig.Judd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>