[gptalk] Installing multiple MSIs

  • From: "Paul Snell" <paullitsa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:39:40 +0100

I have an application to deploy that has a couple of pre-requisites. We
currently install these manually. This involves running three MSI files. I
would like to automate this, and thought I could use either a single or
three separate GPOs and import the MSIs for distribution. However, when I
login as my test user one installation seems to cancel the next, so I only
end up having one of the three applications installed. Is there a way to get
around this that does not involve scripting, as I have no VB skills?

Thanks

Paul