[gptalk] Re: Installing RSAT on Vista Business

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:30:49 -0700

Yes, they make this a little harder than it should be. Go into Add/Remove
Programs and select "Turn Windows Features on or off" then when that dialog
comes up, drill into Remote Server Administration Tools\Feature
Administration Tools\Group Policy Management Tools and check that box and
click OK. It should install the necessary bits.