[gptalk] IE7 - content advisor related GPOs

  • From: Dilan Arumainathan <dilan_a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:43:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:
I am working on a project to roll out IE7 across our enterprise. As part of
some of the security restrictions we would like to introduce we are looking at
ways to restrict websites that users can visit.
Is there anyway to distribute a list of websites that users cannot access via
GPO. It would be nice to know if this can be done in a manner where users are
allowed to add their own site restrictions as well.
I have looked around in GPMC and haven't found any policy that will allow me to
do this?

Thanks
Dilan