[gptalk] Re: IE Security Settings

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 07:24:53 -0700

Norm-

For adding sites to a given zone, I would stick to using the Admin.
Templates section. In general  I stay away from using IE Maintenance for any
policy settings that can be done elsewhere. In this case, they both do the
same thing but IE maintenance as a whole tends to be more buggy than simply
using Admin. Templates.

Darren