[gptalk] Re: IE Browser Settings - something is wrong?!?!

  • From: "Anand Narine" <anand.narine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:57:32 -0430

If the default domain gpo is set to not configure IE autotect, and the
client shows it as enabled, then possibly the local gp or another gpo has
the setting enabled. On the client computer, make some random changes to IE
proxy settings, then run gpupdate /force and view if the IE settings have
changed. If they have changed to what they should be, then domain gpo's are
working fine. Check the issue with the client.