[gptalk] Re: IE Browser Settings - something is wrong?!?!

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:26:30 -0500

You should be able to see when a setting is coming from Local Policy by
running RSoP (GP Results Wizard) from the GPMC console.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>