[gptalk] I can't access the GPO Editor because of a policy.

  • From: "Hernán Cano" <hernan.web@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:34:17 -0500

Hi!

I enabled the "Execute applications only from accepted application list"
policy, but only added the mmc console with the snap in for the GPO Editor,
but now I can't access it, so I can't remove that policy (or any other
policy since I can't open the editor). I'm guessing that I can't access the
console because mmc.exe isn't in the accepted application list :\

How can I disable this policy or remove the policies completely?

I tried in Safe Mode, but the policies were implemented too. :S

Thanks in advance for any info on this matter. :)