[gptalk] Re: How to test new ADMX files

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:54:06 -0700

Alan

Agreed. I asked for such flexibility early in the process of Vista dev but
alas, it went unheeded. Perhaps another option is to create a junction point
on the client editing the GP that points to an alternate location with the
same name as the Central Store. This is just pure speculation as to whether
this would work but I wonder.