[gptalk] Re: How to: Pass GP logon scripts upon VN connection? Looks like CMAK is the way to go!

  • From: "Mills, Mark" <Mark.Mills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:20:47 -0500

Omar, - I'm definitely going to look into CMAK.  It looks like the best
way to go.  Thanks for the tip!

I'm now reviewing
http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/library/be5c1c37-109e-49b
c-943e-6595832d57611033.mspx?mfr=true

I'll be basing my focus on your comment:  " run script after connection
is what you are looking for. when you get to that page just upload your
script into the wizard and when you complete the wizard you will have a
executable that you can then distribute to your clients"

Mark Mills
Email: mark.mills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx