[gptalk] Re: How to: Pass GP logon scripts upon VN connection?

  • From: "Delaney, Doug" <doug.delaney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:43:46 -0400

I don't think gpupdate /force will actually execute logon scripts...
Those only run at "logon".  But, it will update settings... This will
also not execute any software installations.  And potentially prompt for
a reboot to apply all settings.

Doug Delaney
GM Desktop Engineering
Global Client Engineering GM
1075 W. Entrance Dr., MS 2B, Cube 2130
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Lab: 248-365-9187
Tel: 248-754-7917
Pg: 248-870-0306 pager
Mail: Doug.Delaney@xxxxxxx

Note: The information in this email is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.