[gptalk] Re: How to: Pass GP logon scripts upon VN connection?

  • From: "Mills, Mark" <Mark.Mills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:40:27 -0500

Thanks Omar - I'm looking forward to reviewing the connection manager
administration kit.  Do I need to install it on the same server as my
IAS server or on a PDC?

There is a lot of info at
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22connection+manager+administr
ation+kit%22  Do you have any good references?

Mark
mark.mills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx